|Critical action checklists are recognized as a key safety tool in the aviation industry. MicroPilot’s HORIZONmp incorporates tools to let you tailor critical action checklists to your requirements.
- Unlimited user defined checklists allow to define checklists for safety critical actions.
- Prompt and Warning message for each step allow you to inform the UAV operator of the criticality of the checklist.
- Invisible steps allow you to build sophisticated checks without burdening the UAV operator.
- Critical and non-critical steps inform the UAV operator when the mission may not go ahead.
- Failure count for each step lets you limit the number of UAV operator retries.
- Configurable action for each step: set value, execute command, sweep field, Flash settings, Modify recovery point and Modify Waypoint.
- Configurable Completion Condition for each step: user pass/retry/fail, user check, user yes/no, Field Inside Range, Field Outside Range, All in Range, and All Outside of Range
- Checklist logging lets you monitor the appropriate use of checklists.