MP-TRAINERg / MP-TRAINERLRC
| Buy Now
No other training airframe offers the sophisticated
UAV autopilot and software integration featured in MicroPilot's MP-TRAINERs.
These UAV's use a sturdy, mass-produced model airplane as the basic
platform. Our MP2x28 autonomous flight control system, which includes
the MP2128g autopilot
and HORIZONmp Ground Control
Software, makes these UAV's the essential training tool in your
UAV development process. Trainer also available with
MP2128LRC. MicroPilot offers these UAV's at a tenth of the price of comparable
UAV's on the market today.
- Wingspan 69", wing area 793 sq inches, weight 6.5 pounds
- .40 cubic inch, 1 HP, 2 cycle glow engine
- MP2128g autopilot installed and pre-programmed
- Cargo space approximately 70 cubic inches, ~3.5" x 7.5"
x 3", max payload 2 pounds
- 8 ounce fuel capacity for 10 to 20 minute duration
- Unit ships in a 13" x 8" x 53" box
- Optional 2.4GHz Datalink.
- Optional Ultrasonic AGL for autonomous takeoff and landing.
- Accommodates a variety of payload options including
- MP-TRAINERLRC comes equipped with the
Autopilot Package, a fully-integrated flight system including
complete airside and groundside packages
The plane will require less than one hour of preparation when
you receive it, which involves bolting the tail on, attaching
the wings and a general checkout of the system. You will need
a laptop PC to modify the flight plan and a fieldkit including
fuel and a glow plug igniter to fly.
- A separate cargo space accommodates up to 80 cubic inches
or 2 pounds of whatever you want to carry.
- An optional 2.4GHZ radio modem set may be ordered to
enable a live telemetry feed from the aricraft. Also, the
data-link will enable you to change certain functions of
the aircraft while in-flight.
- A separate Ultrasonic Altimeter can be ordered for your
UAV to perform autonomous takeoff and landing. Our Ultrasonic
AGL is highly accurate below 12 feet. The accuracy is approximately
+/- 1 inch.