Like all autopilots in the MP2028 series, the MP2128HELI
provides extraordinary user definability. Its open architecture provides
the end user with full documentation, access to gains and the ability
to load your own code using MicroPilot's
XTENDER Software Developer's Kit,
making it not only the smallest VTOL autopilot in the world, but also
one of the most versatile at a price point never before seen in helicopter
autopilots. Using proven MicroPilot technology, this autopilot is upward
compatible with the popular MP2028g
and MP2128g, giving you
the ability to use gains and other settings over MicroPilot's
entire 2028 autopilot series.
offers the world-renowned small size and weight of the
MP2028g with 50
times the processing power and vertical takeoff and landing
- Weight = 24 grams
Including GPS receiver!
- Length = 10 centimeters
- width = 4 centimeters
VRS Editor allows effortless changes
to flight configuration.
Datalog Viewer allows you to analyze
flight performance and get your UAV in the air faster.
Aircraft Editor allows you to model
your airframe for more accurate simulations.
MP Joystick functions provide long
range manual control for versatile flight management.
- Based on proven MicroPilot autopilot technology, the
MP2128HELI can fly both fixed-wing and VTOL UAV's
- Can be equipped with an ultrasonic altitude sensor, supports
autonomous takeoff and landing
- 150 mips RISC processor accommodates your current needs
and tomorrow's requirements
- upward compatible with the entire MP2028 series of autopilots
- GPS waypoint navigation with altitude and airspeed hold
- powerful command set
- fully integrated with 3-axis gyros/ accelerometers,
GPS, pressure altimeter, pressure airspeed sensors, all
on a single circuit board
- extensive data logging and telemetry collects the data
- includes HORIZONmp ground control software
at no additional charge