The choice of over 750 clients in 65 countries, HORIZONmp Ground Control Software offers a user-friendly
point-and-click interface. Developed by MicroPilot for the MP2028 series
of autopilots, HORIZONmp runs on a Windows computer or laptop.
HORIZONmp allows the operator to monitor
the autopilot, change waypoints, upload new flight plans, initiate holding
patterns and adjust feedback loop gains all while the UAV is flying.
Real-time flight feedback
allows both the UAV developer and the end-user to access critical
information in real-time. Up to eight user-defined sensors can
be configured and displayed in three formats:
- Current Sensor values are displayed in an easy to read
gauge format. Warning and danger levels can be set for each
- The Strip Chart graphs sensor specific variations
- The Trace Route displays sensor data variations along
the UAV's flight path.
Data from the autopilot is also recorded for post-flight
HORIZONmp offers superior configurability for the
- User configurable payload buttons and sliders initiate
holding patterns and control servos
- Supports multiple laptop screen resolutions.
- Features can be enabled or disabled according to the
application and user requirements.
HORIZONmp accommodates both the end-user and the
User friendly interface
is specifically designed for ease of use: Point and click waypoint
editor / mission planner.
- Mission simulator for testing and training purposes.
- User definable units (Imperial / Metric).
- RPV mode overrides navigation for more flexible reconnaissance.
- User friendly ergonomic layout.
Large map area.
- Extensive online help and tool tips.
The combination of the mission simulator and user-friendly
design will accelerate the learning curve for the UAV developer
and simplify roll-out to the end user.
HORIZONmp is a proven, capable and effective tool:
- Inflight mission reprogramming.
- Joystick interface.
- Inflight gain adjustment.
- Multiple UAV profiles.
- Communication options support a wide range of radio
- User definable holding patterns.
- Target altitude and speed can be changed during flight.
The combination of the MicroPilot autopilot and HORIZONmp
speeds your development time and gets your UAV off the ground
quickly and with minimum risk. Together the MicroPilot autopilot
and HORIZONmp give your UAV the capabilities it needs
to exceed all expectations.